Planning Permit Activity Monthly Report: August 2016
These statistics are based on monthly data submitted to the Planning Permit Activity Reporting System (PPARS) by all 80 Victorian responsible authorities.
Note that as of publication, 88% of responsible authorities had submitted the August data. It does not contain data from Bayside, Buloke, Frankston, Hepburn, Mitchell, Moonee Valley, Northern Grampians, Stonnington, Swan Hill and Yarra.
Previous months' data has been updated to this publication date.
This report covers information for the state aggregated and presented at four levels:
- metropolitan Melbourne and rural/regional Victoria,
- three metropolitan and three rural/regional subregions
- the individual planning schemes.
Municipalities at a glance
Planning permit decisions this month
Planning permits requiring further input - financial year to date
- To view reports for the months after May 2015, please use the 'Select Year/Month' navigation tools provided in the top lefthand corner of each report.
- To view reports for months prior to June 2015 please visit the legacy reports page.