Local Government Mayoral Advisory Panel - 2017
The Minister for Local Government the Hon Natalie Hutchins MP has announced the 2017 Local Government Mayoral Advisory Panel (LGMAP).
The 13 LGMAP members are mayors from across Victoria with a great wealth of experience to assist the Victorian Government better understand the issues impacting local government and develop policy responses and reforms that will strengthen the sector.
The LGMAP members for 2017 are:
- Cr Dinny Adem, Mayor of Greater Shepparton City Council
- Cr Jennifer Anderson, Mayor of Macedon Ranges Shire Council
- Cr Ray Argento, Mayor of South Gippsland Shire Council
- Cr Henry Barlow, Mayor of Wyndham City Council
- Cr Mary-Ann Brown, Mayor of Southern Grampians Shire Council
- Cr Jami Klisaris, Mayor of Stonnington City Council
- Cr Kim Le Cerf, Mayor of Darebin City Council
- Cr Geoffrey Lovett, Mayor of Central Goldfields Shire Council
- Cr Jim Memeti, Mayor of Greater Dandenong City Council
- Cr Margaret O'Rourke, Mayor of Greater Bendigo City Council
- Cr David Pollard, Mayor of Buloke Shire Council
- Cr Rhonda Sanderson, Mayor of Mitchell Shire Council
- Cr Anna Speedie, Mayor of Wodonga City Council
LGMAP's terms of reference (Accessible) specifies the role for LGMAP members to provide high level advice on a range of legislative, regulatory, strategic and policy decisions which impact on local government.
Four meetings are scheduled for 2017, on 1 March, 26 April, 28 June and 11 October.
Please contact the LGMAP Secretariat, Chris Phoon, Senior Manager Intergovernmental Relations, Local Government Victoria:
- (03) 9948 8525