- Find places listed on the Heritage Register (significant heritage places and objects)
- Find places listed on the Heritage Inventory (historical, non-Indigenous, archaeological sites)
- What is the nomination process for heritage places/objects?
- What's the difference between the Victorian Heritage Register and Heritage Inventory?
- Heritage legislation
- Find the shipwreck protected zones
- Victoria's framework of historical themes
Permits and consent
- Find out how to get a heritage permit
- How do I apply for a permit to work on a maritime heritage site?
- How do I appeal a permit decision by Heritage Victoria?
- How do I get a heritage consent in order to work an archaelogical site?
Managing places and objects
- How to create a conservation management plan
- Technical information and best practice on how to care for heritage places/objects
- How to conduct a historical archaeological survey
- How investigate a historical archaeological site
- What architectural style is that house?
- What are my obligations in regards to maritime site legislation?
- Find or become a consultant or contractor to work on a heritage place
- Making heritage places more environmentally sustainable
- How to find a local heritage advisor
- About the management of government owned heritage places
Councils and planning
- Find local heritage overlay guidelines
- Find a local council
- Find planning scheme info, updates and amendments